Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being harassed via text

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
Im pretty sure my ex is behind it but the msgs are sent using text now or whatsapp

How do i prove who is behind those msgs?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodbyebluesky2
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Idk. Bump for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Bump
rousefam5
by Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:32 AM

Change your number or block the number that is texting you. Not a big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:44 AM

well i could change it, but if its my ex he will need the number anyways because - kids

also it comes from lots of random text apps not one distinct ph number or it wouldnt be an issue

Quoting rousefam5:

Change your number or block the number that is texting you. Not a big deal.

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
You delete and ignore.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im pretty sure my ex is behind it but the msgs are sent using text now or whatsapp

How do i prove who is behind those msgs?
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:47 AM
Change your number. Give it to him but warn him that itf the harassment continues you know it's him and he won't get the next number. If he wants something he can write and mail a letter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:49 AM

i block it as spam and do not respond.

but still, its harassment designed to give me anxiety attacks, and its related to child custody, if it isnt him, then even still, i would like to know who it is that is so invested in my life

Quoting mmm2015: You delete and ignore.
Quoting Anonymous 1: Im pretty sure my ex is behind it but the msgs are sent using text now or whatsapp How do i prove who is behind those msgs?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:51 AM
5 moms liked this
Change your number and get a second, prepaid phone that only he has the number to. Don't tell him what you've done, just catch him in the act.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:52 AM

*sigh* i have told him i thought it was him but he very angrily denies it, and calls me crazy. which is why im trying to figure out who is behind the apps these msgs are being sent from

at this point there is zero communication between us due to harrassment i CAN prove, so for the time being my lovely lawyer is the in between.

Quoting AmaliaD: Change your number. Give it to him but warn him that itf the harassment continues you know it's him and he won't get the next number. If he wants something he can write and mail a letter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:55 AM
So change your number. Get the text now app and give your ex that number. It's easy to block numbers from it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)