Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this concern you at all?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

The 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, from Fort Carson, Colo., has begun moving into Poland as part of the biggest U.S. military deployment in Europe since the end of the Cold War.

It's part of an Obama administration effort to deter perceived growing Russian aggression in Eastern Europe. The Kremlin isn't happy.

"These actions threaten our interests, our security," President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. "Especially as it concerns a third party building up its military presence near our borders. It's not even a European state."

Everyone needs to remember when putin reacts, the fallout will sit squarely on barack's shoulders.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:38 AM

Does no one learn from history?

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Holy crap!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM
The military is constantly moving troops in and out of areas as a show of force and to do regular real world excercises.

This info doesn't phase me at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:51 AM
Yes, this concerns me.
AllieReed
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM
Absolutely.
shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM
I shared on facebook and of course I'm getting my ass handed to me...Lol!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:11 PM

Just directly from what you read here? 

Quoting shell3m: I shared on facebook and of course I'm getting my ass handed to me...Lol!!

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:13 PM
Most of my friend lose their minds if anybody speaks a word against obama. I figured they would let me know if it was wrong . **shrug** not a big deal.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Just directly from what you read here? 

Quoting shell3m: I shared on facebook and of course I'm getting my ass handed to me...Lol!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:17 PM

Constantly?  

part of the biggest military deployment in Europe since the end of the Cold War (1991?)  and you don't find this alarming?

Quoting Anonymous 2: The military is constantly moving troops in and out of areas as a show of force and to do regular real world excercises. This info doesn't phase me at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:23 PM

UPI - United Press International.

Your facebook friends think its a fake story?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)