Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crap that pisses me off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I'm probably overreacting but I hate when people aren't 'on time'.

Ds' grandma needs to do a bleach bath. They only have a walk in shower so they asked to use my bathtub. Which is fine. They said they'd be here at 9am... then it was after getting her blood drawn (which shouldn't take that long. You go in, they draw the blood, you leave).

It's 11:15 and they still aren't here. What the hell. I'm not running on any type of schedule today, which I guess is good but I'd still like to get to the store to finish my project (I need some buttons).

This has to happen every other day. I feel like I'm gonna be waiting around, every other day, for them.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this

WTF IS A 'BLEACH BATH'???

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:19 AM

Say something.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:21 AM
I hate people who consistently run late. Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable.

And bleach bath? WTF?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:23 AM
A bath with a cup of bleach in it. She's got something wrong with her. From my understanding, an infection that's so bad it's coming through her skin. At least from what the doctor thinks. So they're tackling it from both inside (antibiotics) and outside (bleach bath)

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Yes! I always say, 'if you're 5 minutes early, you're 5 minutes late'... make it a point to be there 10 minutes early.

she has something going on that the doctor isn't sure of so they're tackling it on both ends- antibiotics and bleach bath.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I hate people who consistently run late. Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable.

And bleach bath? WTF?
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:27 AM

I was wondering what a bleach bath is, as well.

A bath with a small amount of bleach added to the water may help lessen symptoms of chronic eczema (atopic dermatitis).

Can a bleach bath treat chronic eczema?

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:28 AM

I don't like it when people are late, either.

I hope the bleach bath helps...

Quoting Anonymous 1: A bath with a cup of bleach in it. She's got something wrong with her. From my understanding, an infection that's so bad it's coming through her skin. At least from what the doctor thinks. So they're tackling it from both inside (antibiotics) and outside (bleach bath)
Quoting Anonymous 2:

ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I'm sorry your grandma is sick. I hope she gets better.
Is it possible for you to slip your key in the mailbox or something? You could slip out and run your errand that way.

As annoyed as you are now, please remember how fortunate you are to have a grandma. Both of mine passed when I was a teen. I'm envious of everyone who still has one!
Famousglm714
by Gina on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:31 AM

I hate that too. I'm rarely late for anything. 

I hate when people back into my car causing $905 worth of damage and don't leave a note. Awesome neighbor! That's my complaint. 

DramaLlamaMama
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:31 AM

I would go ahead and do what you need to do. It's very disrespectful if you ask me. My sister does it all the time. It's not by 10-20 minutes but late by 1-3 hours. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)