Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**NEW STARBUCKS DRINK**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I figured this place is as good as any for a drink review. The new cascara latte is "meh". It's not bad, but it's not great either. It was definitely worth trying at least once, but I won't be ordering it again. I'm a little disappointed. I loved the concept and was hoping to love it, but it was just 'okay'. What turned me off was the bitterness. It wasn't a bad bitter, but I'm just not a fan of the coffee/bitter combo. I mean, they've modified their roasts over the years to be rid of bitter coffee, only to start offering an intentionally bitter flavor? That's a bit of irony right there, lol.

Have you tried it yet? What do you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM

I have not tried it. I only order their Flat White because it reminds me of a local coffee favorite which moved their location and is now too much out of my way.

awelling
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:00 PM
I didn't like it at all 🙁
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:00 PM

No, I despise Starbucks so anything from there is pretty disgusting to me.  Give me my Dunkins any day. 

Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:01 PM
I ditched them after I ordered cold brew, paid the extra, and got regular for an entire week.

Just say you're out of cold brew. Fuckers.

Quoting owl0210: I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl.
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:01 PM

Starbucks always tastes burnt to me. Every blend - even the blonde roast - tastes bitter. I stick to the chai lattes or Dunkin Donuts.

Shauna79
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I like the flat white too. The smoked butterscotch is delish when I'm in the mood for sweet.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I have not tried it. I only order their Flat White because it reminds me of a local coffee favorite which moved their location and is now too much out of my way.

cupcake7734
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:03 PM
I hate coffee.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:03 PM

I'll have to try it sometime on your recommendation. Thanks.

Quoting Shauna79: I like the flat white too. The smoked butterscotch is delish when I'm in the mood for sweet.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:03 PM
I got my cold brew this morning love it! It's hit or miss with Dunks. I feel like every store is different. The one at South Station is great!

Quoting Catherinesmom12: I ditched them after I ordered cold brew, paid the extra, and got regular for an entire week.

Just say you're out of cold brew. Fuckers.
Quoting owl0210: I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)