Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do things for your husband

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:19 PM
  • 77 Replies
Like make his coffee or lunch?

Does he do things for you?

A post earlier got me thinking and wondering what if anything do you do for your husband/SO

I set up my husbands coffee most days and I prepare his lunch. He fills my tank up with gas and he cooks dinner most nights. It's all little things that we both do to show our love to each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:21 PM

We do things for each other, but not things like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I don't make his coffee in the morning or his lunch. I take care of the house and feed him well.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Yes we both do
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Yes to both questions. We help each other out when we can.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:23 PM
He takes care of his stuff. I take care of mine. Adult people should take care of themselves.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:24 PM

We do things all the time for each other.

sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:24 PM
We do things for each other. But I do pack his lunch for work or on weekends when he goes kiteboarding for the day.

In turn, he cooks breakfast on the weekends and lets me sleep in while he takes care of the kids. Sometimes he even cleans up the kitchen. Sometimes. Lol

Oh and we cook dinner together, most nights.
mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:24 PM

My husband makes me coffee in the morning if he is home (he leaves for work so darn early).  We've never packed each others lunches.  When one of us cooks dinner, we'll make a plate for the other.  He never asks for things but will do stuff for me when asked (like, get a drink).  :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:25 PM
I try to make dh coffee, every day. But this past week he hasn't been in the mood for it.

But I don't make him lunch, I'll offer him lunch but he says no and he gets it him self.
STVUstudent
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If I am packing myself a lunch I will pack one for my wife.  If I am up getting myself a drink or a snack I will ask her if she would like something, and get it if she does.  if we have bad weather coming in I will run her van up to the gas station to top it off if she does not feel like going.  She does the same for me.  We love each other and we like doing things for each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)