Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you mama's doing today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
I slept in whiles kids watched tv. Got up and cleaned. Now we are watching a movie.
When dh gets home we are going shopping,then home for a late dinner,I have to wipe down my kitchen,&workout.
Once kids are in bed we have friends coming over.

A nice busy day for me,I love it :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Well the sheep wire got torn down. Fixed that. And the heifers got out. Got them in and put the gates back up. Scraped up and ran manure out in the field.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:24 PM
We have a wedding tonight. I'm leaving soon to pick my daughter up from school, dropping the kids off at my in laws and heading to my hair and makeup appt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:24 PM
Diapering asses and taking names.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:26 PM

Working and browsing CM, pick kid up from school, go to the grocer's, go home and be lazy. 

MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:27 PM
Getting my car fixed. For some reason it's showing a door as open when there's no door open. There's no snow or ice build up, so they're looking into that and I'm getting my brakes and conrol arm replaced while I'm at it because I've had the parts forever and I've just been to busy to get it into the shop.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:30 PM
I'm getting ready to go to work soon, it's only half a shift. After work we're going out to eat and then going to petco for some supplies. Maybe we'll hit up target, I need some pants lol.
NiamhWitch
by Póg mo thóin on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:30 PM
Playing The Sims 4. Maybe get some art done today, too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM
thankfully today's my day off.

Quoting Anonymous 6: I'm getting ready to go to work soon, it's only half a shift. After work we're going out to eat and then going to petco for some supplies. Maybe we'll hit up target, I need some pants lol.
MysticLove
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM

Took a walk this morning (tried to get my 10,000 steps in but it started raining so I had to come in at 8,800 steps). Came home and had some lunch while watching my DVR. Once Code Black is over I will be going upstairs to fold clothes and watch Netflix.

Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:33 PM
Bought some 90% off Christmas wrapping at Walmart. Holla!

I'll most likely lose it before next Christmas though
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)