Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst Date

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Tell me about your worst date

Mine was: I was set up on a date with a co worker of my friends fiance. We were meeting at chilis well I show up and he text and says he us running behind so I wait and 20 more minutes passes and I call my friend and tell her I'm leaving that this is ridiculous and she said no don't leave he got lost and didn't want you to know.
I said okay well I'm only waiting 10 more minutes and I'm leaving she said please just wait he really wants to meet you.
He finally shows up (45 min late) we get in the restaurant and first he says your boobs are amazing I chuckled and says thanks. Then the waitress come to take our order. We both had steak I had 1 margarita and he had 2 beers. He talked shit about the waitress almost the whole time saying how ugly she was and only gave her a tip of $1.25
We went to a bar to meet up with some of my friends after and the whole time there he talked about how much he hated his ex wife and how he can't wait for me to move in with him that he rents a small house from a friend but it doesn't have running water right now.

Worst date!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

i honestly do not have one. 

i have only dated 2 people and married both.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:41 PM
Oh wow

Quoting Anonymous 2:

i honestly do not have one. 

i have only dated 2 people and married both.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:43 PM
I love these. Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:45 PM
Me too. Im having a rough day so I thought some laughter would help.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I love these. Bump!
Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:48 PM
A high school date took me sailing. We were both sailing instructors.

His idea of sailing was breaking into his club after hours and "borrowing" a boat.

Then we went to the beach for a "picnic" I'm not even kidding you he had brought two warm lunchables, a bottle of schnapps that he clearly stole from his parents and condoms.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:49 PM
That doesn't really seem like a bad date.

Quoting Catherinesmom12: A high school date took me sailing. We were both sailing instructors.

His idea of sailing was breaking into his club after hours and "borrowing" a boat.

Then we went to the beach for a "picnic" I'm not even kidding you he had brought two warm lunchables, a bottle of schnapps that he clearly stole from his parents and condoms.
Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:51 PM
It actually wasn't that bad. He took me to the Italian restaurant his parents owned on our next date. My best friend had a huge crush on him that I didn't know about so I never saw him again.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That doesn't really seem like a bad date.

Quoting Catherinesmom12: A high school date took me sailing. We were both sailing instructors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:52 PM

I met a guy from a dating site at a nice, fun sushi place in the city. A very popular busy sushi place. Well we had a hard time getting seats, so I took a seat at the bar and he stood in the meantime. Well a girl nearby got up to go to the bathroom and he grabs her chair and when she came back he tells her very obnoxiously he thought she left and that she needed to find a new one. The whole time he seemed like he was coked up, he was dancing around, being obnoxious, checking his phone constantly and just generally being embarrassing. Told me he was texting with his friends because he was meeting up with them after our date and he seemed really anxious to get the date over with. We were talking about online dating and meeting up with people just generally when he says with a disgusted tone "I would never date you." to me like I was so beneath him. I should've just left then and there. He was such a prick and that made me cry on the way home. Just a mean person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:53 PM
A guy I met at a bar. I gave him my number and he called me for a date. At first he was all nice the the dinner took a strange turn. He was asking about sex partners and wanted me to guess how many he had had. Come to find out he was a virgin, which I was OK with. Until he said "I get more satisfaction from making out." And he got this creepy look in his eyes...

I snuck out the restaurant and left him the bill.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
When I was in my early 20's I went out with a guy that I met who happened to be in a wheelchair...I don't even remember the reason why he was in the chair but it was permanent. I swear to God it wasn't an issue for me. He seemed like a nice guy when we met.

We went to dinner at a decent place, this was in the 80's and it was a reasonably priced place. He ended up inviting these other people that were at the restaurant to join us for dinner, neither of us knew these people before that evening. He was acting like a blowhard and like he was "all that". Just kind of obnoxious but I was trying to just be polite and go along with everything.

We just got to talking to them and he said "hey, come eat with us". It was kind of odd but Ok, whatever. The bill came and the other people dipped out and left. He had a $100 dollar bill and that was IT. The bill was like $95 so there wasn't going to be any kind of decent tip left. I had no cash with me for whatever reason...and I was embarrassed about the server being stiffed and he had been acting like a loud mouth asshole for most of the evening.

I had to ride home with him in his van that accommodated his wheelchair and it was the longest ride of my life. When he dropped me off he asked if I wanted to see him again and I said "No, I don't think that would be a good idea". He proceeded to cuss me out and yell that I didn't want to date him because he was in a wheelchair. Ummm, no, Dude, you are just an asshole with a shitty attitude.

I went back to the restaurant the next day and tipped the server. She was very sweet and commiserated with me about the jackass guy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)