Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know i shouldn't judge

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

but my daughter's girlfriend makes me a little uneasy. she's a sweet girl don't get me wrong but she's a little rough around the edges. she has a half Glasgow smile, the right side of her mouth is cut up to her ear(obviously scarred over and closed but the scar is bright pink and she's pale) and she's blind in her left eye from getting into a fight which makes her iris almost match the white of her eye. I know those seem petty but it's a little offputting.

I don't know what else to say honestly. she's polite and sweet but she gives me a weird feeling.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

she sounds lovely.

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:13 PM
You're right, you shouldn't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:13 PM
What?? Why is her face cut? How old is she? Did you look
Her up???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:15 PM

Was she in a gang or involved with drugs?  That's the cut you get from being a snitch. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:15 PM

shes 24, dont know and yes but theres really nothing other than shes from Scotland(which was obvious by her accent). she has a private facebook, no twitter, no Instagram, and an old myspace that has 4 pictures on it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: What?? Why is her face cut? How old is she? Did you look Her up???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:16 PM

no, she says she was walking home from a concert and a group of guys jumped her and tried raping her and when she screamed they cut her cheek.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Was she in a gang or involved with drugs?  That's the cut you get from being a snitch. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Strange... no criminal record?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

shes 24, dont know and yes but theres really nothing other than shes from Scotland(which was obvious by her accent). she has a private facebook, no twitter, no Instagram, and an old myspace that has 4 pictures on it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: What?? Why is her face cut? How old is she? Did you look
Her up???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:19 PM

she stole nail polish when she was 12. thats about it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Strange... no criminal record?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: What?? Why is her face cut? How old is she? Did you look Her up???

happyolechimp
by vera on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:22 PM
Poor girl
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:30 PM
Ok, so what happend to her eye??

Quoting Anonymous 1:

she stole nail polish when she was 12. thats about it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Strange... no criminal record?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: What?? Why is her face cut? How old is she? Did you look
Her up???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)