Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mandatory cuddle time

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I left my dog to go have coffee with a friend so not it's mandatory that we have cuddle time. She is so damn spoiled.
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

If I'm gone for too long my black lab will lay over my legs when I get home. It's almost like he's saying "You aren't going anywhere for a while!!"

He's such a sweetheart.

And yours is adorable!
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. She's a sweet girl, very needy but sweet. I just took this we got the puppy before Christmas and they are best buddies already.
Your pup looks very happy with his cuddles.

Quoting DensHag:

Mobile Photo

If I'm gone for too long my black lab will lay over my legs when I get home. It's almost like he's saying "You aren't going anywhere for a while!!"

He's such a sweetheart.

And yours is adorable!
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:33 PM
That's so cute!!!!😍

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Mobile Photo

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. She's a sweet girl, very needy but sweet. I just took this we got the puppy before Christmas and they are best buddies already.
Your pup looks very happy with his cuddles.

Quoting DensHag:

Mobile Photo

He's such a sweetheart.

And yours is adorable!
hannmc14
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:38 PM

My dog Sadie does that. She is young and very energetic but the minute one of us sits down she comes right over and climbs onto our laps. She was a rescue that was abused before we got her though and I have no problem giving her the love she deserves and was denied before we got her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)