Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry for clogging the newsfeed today, but HUGE NEWS!!!

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:56 PM
  • 26 Replies
2 moms liked this
I just picked my son up from school and He got above green light for the first time today.

His class has a traffic light to monitor behavior.
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:57 PM
WoopWoop!!
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:58 PM
I remember when my son was in kindergarten they had a color system and getting on green always made my day lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:59 PM

Awww. :)

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:00 PM
Wow. Isn't he 7? And he's never behaved the entire school day?

Sorry, but that's kind of strange. I'm glad he did well today though, hopefully this is the start of a new trend.

Eta- ABOVE green! Sorry for the misunderstanding, OP.
MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:01 PM
Yay
Learnedfrommist
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:01 PM
no, grwwn means good to go. You have to be complimented for your behavior by another adult (outside the class)

Quoting Danesmommy1: Wow. Isn't he 7? And he's never behaved the entire school day?

Sorry, but that's kind of strange. I'm glad he did well today though, hopefully this is the start of a new trend.
Learnedfrommist
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:02 PM
me too! He is so proud of himself, he cant quit smiling!

Quoting owl0210: I remember when my son was in kindergarten they had a color system and getting on green always made my day lol.
Susan0805
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
The way I read it, he was "above green". Green is probably good and above green is exceptional. "Shrugs" maybe?

Quoting Danesmommy1: Wow. Isn't he 7? And he's never behaved the entire school day?

Learnedfrommist
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
exactly, thank you

Quoting Susan0805: The way I read it, he was "above green". Green is probably good and above green is exceptional. "Shrugs" maybe?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:04 PM
Oh! Sorry about that! Good for him!

Quoting Learnedfrommist: no, grwwn means good to go. You have to be complimented for your behavior by another adult (outside the class)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)