Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh finally is waking up.

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
With our marriage that is.

We had a rough 8 years and we both want to change it. We want to do more as a family, vacation more and everything a family should be.

We have decided, Friday nights is our get away to talk about everything. So far, so good but how long will this last? We talked about sd, dd and ds. He said he will try harder to parent sd and not feel guilty. That his issue in the past because he would let his guilt of not being with sd mom get to him. We are both trying and I'm trying to just be there as a step parent. I'm not good at it, I have my down falls and set backs, but can anyone say their a good step parent? No, I am trying to have a semi relationship with her.

Dh and I are communicating more and being there for each other. We are taking our feeling into everything, he is listening to me and I'm listening to him. We have bought each other small little things as a token of our love. He bought me a nice necklace, a chocolate rose and a heart chocolates. I have bought him some thing and gave him stuff that I have made.

I think we are on the right path to a new start.
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:16 PM
I'll believe it when I see it, but good luck.
loveiscrazy
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:37 PM

How are you going to see it if you some internet person?

Quoting Danesmommy1: I'll believe it when I see it, but good luck.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Best of luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)