Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to NYC..you'll get robbed for

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Freaking chicken nuggets...

Yes chicken nuggets! Jesus Christ.

A 12 year old pulled out a gun on his classmate demanding her chicken nuggets, who the hell is in charge of raising these animals?..please someone charge them too. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GLO682
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:33 PM

ugh. i have a hard time liking people lately.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:37 PM

Quoting GLO682:

ugh. i have a hard time liking people lately.

You and me both :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:39 PM
I hope that little animal is charged with armed robbery and anything else they can throw on top of it. If you're robbing people gunpoint for chicken nuggets at 12 years old I'm sorry but there's no bright future for you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:48 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: I hope that little animal is charged with armed robbery and anything else they can throw on top of it. If you're robbing people gunpoint for chicken nuggets at 12 years old I'm sorry but there's no bright future for you

I can only imagine the home this child is from. A gun at someones head for  nuggets. Jail would be a safe place for my child if he ever did something this disturbing, he would need those bars to protect him from me. 

babyboxfish
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:47 PM

omg awful

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:52 PM
Whenever I hear stories like this, my heart hurts for the children. They are raised in so much despair and violence and likely poverty. They have no real chance to lead normal and healthy lives. It's so sad.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2: I hope that little animal is charged with armed robbery and anything else they can throw on top of it. If you're robbing people gunpoint for chicken nuggets at 12 years old I'm sorry but there's no bright future for you

I can only imagine the home this child is from. A gun at someones head for  nuggets. Jail would be a safe place for my child if he ever did something this disturbing, he would need those bars to protect him from me. 

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

IDK, their parents maybe...

Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:57 PM
My best friend went to Fordham in the Bronx. We're Boston people. Dangerous times. But fun. Hiding in an ATM is a bad idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:59 PM

NYPD: 12-year-old pulls gun on classmate over chicken nuggets

NYPD: 12-year-old pulls gun on classmate over chicken nuggets

(Shutterstock)

A 12-year-old boy is facing attempted robbery charges after police say he pulled a gun on a classmate and demanded she give him her chicken nuggets.

The incident happened on the subway at Lexington Avenue and 103rd Street around 5:40 p.m. Tuesday.

The 13-year-old girl reportedly smacked the gun away from her head, and the suspect ran off.

Authorities say the suspect had previously approached the victim inside of a McDonald's on 103rd Street and Third Avenue to ask for a chicken nugget. The victim is said to have declined.

The two apparently know each other from school, where the boy was taken into custody Wednesday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:15 PM

BLM should get involved. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)