Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A strictly hypothetical question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I'm sick as a dog, and watching cheesy paranormal documentaries. Aliens, ghosts, moth people. all that.
If your house was dangerously haunted (not talking aunt Gertrude taking your bobby pins haunted, but giant bunny-shaped entity dragging your hubby down the stairs by his teeth haunted) could you sell it to another family without at least telling them? Would you just brush your hands of it to avoid losing a sale?
Even if you don't believe in this junk, answer as if you do. Just as a "what if".
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:39 PM
I wouldn't tell cuz I would just want to get out as soon as possible. I might send them an anonymous tip after the sale was finalized
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:40 PM
I would burn it down
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:41 PM
That would probably be the best plan.

Quoting MixedCooke: I would burn it down
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:42 PM
I would keep my mouth shut and sell it ASAP.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:44 PM
I don't think I could see kids or anything and just leave it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would keep my mouth shut and sell it ASAP.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM
I would have it demolished.
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:46 PM
Burn it down and collect the insurance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:46 PM
I don't believe in paranormal stuff in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't think I could see kids or anything and just leave it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would keep my mouth shut and sell it ASAP.
JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:46 PM
Burn it down and salt the earth, then be know as the crazy old coot that used to live there
RIPCORD
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:47 PM
I would tell the truth. Some people really like that stuff. Funny I think there's a ghost in my house. In my 30 years I've never believed until I moved here. One night I got up and saw someone on the stairs. I thought it was my daughter coming up for school, but the closer I got they started walking away. So I was thinking why the hell is she being sneaky. What is she up to. When I got the gate I watched it vanish in thin air. I was not half asleep or seeing shadows. That shit was there. Then one day my husband and I were watching a movie and we heard someone coming up the stairs. So we paused the movie and said what do you want(it was bedtime). No one answered so I walked up and no one was there. Both kids were asleep. We live on a hill so our main floor is the top and the lower level is a walk out basement. So the stairs lead down. The stairs freak me out now. I never believe these stories. I always think there's another explanation. But I know what I saw on those stairs. That was a person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)