Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I so do this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

And my mom did it to me. I have spoke very loudly asking DD did you say you wanted the regular or the super tampon baby.

My mom yelled out one time hey baby don't forget that rogaine for women you were telling me you needed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sassysuie
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:59 PM
Haha! Not yet, my dd is 5.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:05 PM
The dancing in the car embarrasses ds. I told him it'd be less embarrassing if he just played along. *shrugs*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM
I do that too. It embarrasses both of my kids

Quoting Anonymous 2: The dancing in the car embarrasses ds. I told him it'd be less embarrassing if he just played along. *shrugs*
goodbyebluesky2
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhhh hahaha hahaha payback. I already embarass my daughter with my singing and dancing...she is only 6. Lol imagine the teenage years. 😊
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:02 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:12 PM
All the time, lol My oldest son was bitching because my car was in the shop and I asked him to take me to the pharmacy. He grumbled the entire time so for payback, I asked him to come into the store to carry the heavy bags for me,lol He came with me but still mumbling underneath his breath. I only needed to get a few things but the more he complained the longer I took. I finally had him get into the line while I ran back and grabbed a few boxes of condoms, lol. When I walked up behind him I said, "I grabbed a few dozen condoms for you but you need to choose which ones you prefer. The lambskins are a bit larger but don't protect you from STD's but they do sell Japanese condoms which are significantly smaller. Should I get you the japanese brand or will these do, LMFAO
His face turned a horrible shade of red and I thought he was going to faint, lol. To his credit he said just get them all and I will use them but his facial expressions were priceless, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:14 PM
Ds is just started to be embarrassed by me. I love it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:15 PM
I guess I'm not just an asshole and don't have any intentions of embarrassing my kid.
jabs54
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:18 PM

I haven't done that but I think it's funny ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:27 PM
It isn't being an asshole. It is funny even I thought it was funny after the fact when my mom did it to me

Quoting Anonymous 5: I guess I'm not just an asshole and don't have any intentions of embarrassing my kid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)