Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O Suggestions

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:17 PM
  • 23 Replies
You seriously come on here because of something out of my control? Child support is doing the looking over of the support, they do it every 3 years. You've been married to him for 10, and yes he is the father of both my children and to answer others questions he is on supervised because of things he said during the divorce, he refused to learn how to medically take care of our youngest. Please get your facts straight before you go venting on issues,

Thank you
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:18 PM

lol feel better now? *pat pat*

TheFairest
by Mother of Dragons on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Whatcha talking about Willis?
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:20 PM
Who are you talking too?
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Like we don't realize this is the same person
Sat.Wed
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:21 PM
Its my ex husbands wife, she hasn't like me since her and him got together. OK whatever I don't care, he sees the kids pays support and our oldest child's insurance I don't meddle in their life but she is constantly trying to find out why I am doing in my life
Sat.Wed
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:23 PM
I just joined the group so I could post, because I couldn't unless I was a member of the group, and I am reading other posts and seeing if I would like to reply

Quoting notjstasocermom: Like we don't realize this is the same person
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:26 PM
Who and what are we talking about?

Quoting Sat.Wed: You seriously come on here because of something out of my control? Child support is doing the looking over of the support, they do it every 3 years. You've been married to him for 10, and yes he is the father of both my children and to answer others questions he is on supervised because of things he said during the divorce, he refused to learn how to medically take care of our youngest. Please get your facts straight before you go venting on issues,

Thank you
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel like there should be a checklist. Wait x number of replies before making a spinoff, attempt to change your writing style at least slightly, maybe even get someone else in on it with you...

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:27 PM
Link?

Sat.Wed
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:27 PM
I sometimes wish I had the time for their games, but since I have full custody of both kiddos I have been busy raising them and filling out forms for my youngest for her medical care etc..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)