Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband has worms AGAIN!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
This is just kind of a vent. A couple of months ago my husband discovered he had pin worms. I was totally freaked out. Cleaned all the bedding, treated the entire family with the medicine as a precaution and they went away.

Tonight he's in the bathroom and yells out asking me to go get medicine because he has pin worms again! How the fuck does he have them again?! He's a pretty hygienic guy - takes a shower everyday, washes his hands after he uses the restroom, etc.

I am actually kind of pissed this time. Like what the fuck are you doing that is infesting you with worms TWICE?! And now I have to wash everything and go out in subzero temperatures to get medicine. And he gets all traumatized and sullen when he gets them so what was supposed to be a nice 3 day weekend is probably screwed. I know I'm being selfish and insensitive right now and I just kind of don't give a crap.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe he didn't get rid of them completely the first time?
flibbertygibbet
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:33 PM
If he works with someone who has them they are pretty easily spread aren't they?
Good luck
ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:33 PM

can you get pin worms thru food??? i knwo you can get other worms thru food... perhaps i should google pin worms instead lol.

nemo258
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:34 PM
That sucks. Sorry he's going through that again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:34 PM
Wtf? I didn't realize getting pinworms was a thing. He's obviously not as hygienic as you thought
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
When you treat for pinworms, you do the initial and then another dose about 2 weeks later.

Amazon is the best place to order meds for that when you have to treat the whole fam damily.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
This post is giving me the worst anxiety. I had sushi for supper and it was from this new place in town. I wasn't sure how good it would be, it was subpar and I couldn't finish it. Now I'm itchy all over and I can't stop thinking about it.

Quoting ilovemykids323:

can you get pin worms thru food??? i knwo you can get other worms thru food... perhaps i should google pin worms instead lol.

fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:36 PM
I wonder if he fully got rid of them the first time?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm guessing there is a nasty fuck at work who has them and isn't washing their hands. That's probably how. Here's the CDC link.
https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/pinworm/gen_info/faqs.html
Matka_Kinder
by Tina on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:37 PM

Did everyone in the house take the meds?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)