Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like the way your husband dresses?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:52 PM
  • 55 Replies

and how does he dress?

Dh wear a lot of polo shirts and a lot of long sleeve button ups, sweaters, or waffle knit type shirts.  Sometimes t-shirts on weekends. Usually with khakis or dark jeans. Shoes tend to be work boots, doc martens that look like a hiking boot, Chucks, or a dressier loafer type shoe.  Weekends at home he may wear soft running pants and a tee but not if we are leaving the house.  

I like the way he dresses. 

by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:54 PM
I do. He wears suits every day and a blazer, button up shirt, and slacks on weekends. He's never once in his life worn jeans.
belle2780
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:54 PM
Depends on the occasion, I will buy clothes for him occasionally because once in a while he will put something together that doesn't work such as a red and white plaid button down shirt and green camouflage shorts. Not a good look but most of the time he looks good for his personality.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:54 PM
My dh wears his work uniform and pjs. On the rare occasion he leaves the house during non vampire hours he wears cargo pants and t-shirts. He'd look like a hobo but I strategically throw away his old clothes and replace them with new and don't tell him.
Shaken1976
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Why no jeans?  I like a man that can look as good in a pair of jeans as he can a suit  

Quoting Anonymous 1: I do. He wears suits every day and a blazer, button up shirt, and slacks on weekends. He's never once in his life worn jeans.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:58 PM
Dh is a jeans and tshirt guy. I'm fine with it. He works a lot so I rarely see him out of his work uniform anyway.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:58 PM
Yes he dresses " preppy" khakis or dark jeans. Oxford cloth button downs 1/4 zip sweaters or cotton crew neck ones , boat shoes or loafers. Polos and khaki shorts with boat shoes . He wears sweats and shirts but only in the house and never if anyone was coming over.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:00 AM
DH mostly wears khaki pants and polo shirts or t shirt. He prefers shorts, but that's just not feasible all year.
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I do. He's a jeans and t-shirt man. I hate stuffy dressers. They just look so uncomfrtable to me. 

Shaken1976
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:01 AM

My husband hates wearing shorts.  He has super white legs  lol  but if we are going to an amusement park in the summer he wears them.  

Quoting Danesmommy1: DH mostly wears khaki pants and polo shirts or t shirt. He prefers shorts, but that's just not feasible all year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:07 AM
He was raised in a family/society that felt jeans were only worn by the lower class.

Quoting Shaken1976:

Why no jeans?  I like a man that can look as good in a pair of jeans as he can a suit  

Quoting Anonymous 1: I do. He wears suits every day and a blazer, button up shirt, and slacks on weekends. He's never once in his life worn jeans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)