Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
My mortgage just called to let us know the monthly payment didn't go through bc of insufficient funds and the bank just called to tell me we're overdrawn. Omg we don't have money for basic groceries. Dh and my hours have been low we had to pay $700 for an emergency car repair and $400 to fix a leak in our roof. Good lord idk what to do? Is there a way I can have the payment returned at least until pay day? Please any and all help is welcomed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:06 AM
You didn't ask the mortgage company to wait on the payment while you had them on the phone?
SmurfGoneBad
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:06 AM
I honestly don't know. Here's a bump. Good luck.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:07 AM
I'm confused, you say it didn't go through but you want it returned?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My mortgage just called to let us know the monthly payment didn't go through bc of insufficient funds and the bank just called to tell me we're overdrawn. Omg we don't have money for basic groceries. Dh and my hours have been low we had to pay $700 for an emergency car repair and $400 to fix a leak in our roof. Good lord idk what to do? Is there a way I can have the payment returned at least until pay day? Please any and all help is welcomed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:08 AM
It got withdrawn automatically. I'm just at a loss right now

Quoting bluebunnybabe: You didn't ask the mortgage company to wait on the payment while you had them on the phone?
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
You didn't know there wasn't enough money in your account to cover the mortgage?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:09 AM
But you said they called because it didn't go through.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It got withdrawn automatically. I'm just at a loss right now

Quoting bluebunnybabe: You didn't ask the mortgage company to wait on the payment while you had them on the phone?
SAM736
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:09 AM
Praying for you that it all works out!
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:09 AM
I'm confused
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I had to read it a second time to realize it doesn't make a lick of sense. Must be bedtime.

Quoting KendallsMommee: You didn't know there wasn't enough money in your account to cover the mortgage?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:10 AM
We weren't aware that they could bc there weren't insufficient funds but when I spoke to the bank they informed us that we weren't opted in on the overdraft protection so we're gonna get an overdraft fee. I can't believe the bank actually allowed that to approve

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I'm confused, you say it didn't go through but you want it returned?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My mortgage just called to let us know the monthly payment didn't go through bc of insufficient funds and the bank just called to tell me we're overdrawn. Omg we don't have money for basic groceries. Dh and my hours have been low we had to pay $700 for an emergency car repair and $400 to fix a leak in our roof. Good lord idk what to do? Is there a way I can have the payment returned at least until pay day? Please any and all help is welcomed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)