Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tooth issues

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Can you have an exposed nerve in your tooth that could cause pressure in your face and head even makes ears hurt
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:19 AM
God yes.
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:20 AM
Absolutely!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:20 AM
Could be a sinus infection. That can cause nasty pressure and make your teeth hurt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:21 AM
I think I have a crack in my tooth which is causing an exposed nerve :/

Quoting Ted1242: God yes.
Blinkylights
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:51 AM
The nerve itself will just hurt, sounds like you have an infection, which needs looked at first thing tomorrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:52 AM
That's why I said tooth issues

Quoting Blinkylights: The nerve itself will just hurt, sounds like you have an infection, which needs looked at first thing tomorrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:53 AM
Yup ive had one with a nerve exposed for a few weeks and its hell. I can barely function with the pain.
Blinkylights
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:55 AM
Um ok, I got that. My point is you have an infection that needs treated, an abscessed tooth is not something to wait to treat.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's why I said tooth issues
Quoting Blinkylights: The nerve itself will just hurt, sounds like you have an infection, which needs looked at first thing tomorrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:57 AM
It's not that. I have had that before.

Quoting Blinkylights: Um ok, I got that. My point is you have an infection that needs treated, an abscessed tooth is not something to wait to treat.

Blinkylights
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:02 AM
You have a cracked tooth, pain, facial, and inner ear pressure, it's pretty much a guarantee it's become infected. But your health is your problem, good luck.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's not that. I have had that before.

Quoting Blinkylights: Um ok, I got that. My point is you have an infection that needs treated, an abscessed tooth is not something to wait to treat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)