Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel sad lonely and broken.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I don't think my husband wants me anymore, he says he does and I'm attractive to him but he never touches me we have sex maybe a few times a month I have told him how he makes me feel but he doesn't seem to care. It's like he would rather her just off then have sex with me. I don't know what to I love my husband and I don't want to leave him I just wish he would get it and care.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:10 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:11 AM

Im sorry you're feeling so down.  Maybe a weekend away somewhere will help rekindle romantic feelings between you two or you could try planning a few date nights.  Don't plan going to the movies (you won't talk!) but instead plan an activity like bowling or going for a hike.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:14 AM
I try to ask him if he wants to do a date night or something it says nah we'll just stay in, or we'll make plains then he'll volunteer for over time.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Im sorry you're feeling so down.  Maybe a weekend away somewhere will help rekindle romantic feelings between you two or you could try planning a few date nights.  Don't plan going to the movies (you won't talk!) but instead plan an activity like bowling or going for a hike.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:16 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:31 AM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:47 AM

you can't change a pig into a cat.

But you can change yourself. Instead of sitting in your pity party, get out. Meet new people. Develop a new hobby and your self esteem.  When you step out of your lonely, sad, and broken neediness, he'll be more interested.

Right now you sound like you're as much fun as a dead puppy. Who wants to hang out with that?

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:24 AM

Start living your life without him. Not saying leave him, but get up & go do something instead of waiting for him to want you..

Put your attention onto something else & see if he starts to wonder where you are or what you are doing.. 

But if nothing changes, you have to decide when enough is enough.

TinkerToyMom
by Renee on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:26 AM
Girl, live for yourself.
He'll either come around or you'll get to the point you realize you deserve better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:28 AM

The ladies have given you great advice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:38 AM
I don't think this man will ever be the kind of husband you want. Start planning for divorce. Life is too short to be miserable, and there is someone out there who will love you the way you want to be loved. This isn't your fault for being sad, as someone else implied. Bullshit. It's normal to be sad if your dh rejects you, and a hike or a pottery class isn't going to change that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)