Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM is upset because I got SD razors

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

I asked everyone if they needed anything from the store. SS needed some new deodorant, SD said she needed razors, and DD needed pads. 

Well I went and got all of those things and didnt think anything of it

Well I got a really mean call from BM saying that I was out of line for making parenting decisions for her daughter. I asked what she was talking about and she said buying SD razors. I guess she doesnt allow SD to shave. That is news to me. I told her I didnt know. She got even more upset so I told her I had to go and hung up. 

I called DH and told him what happened. All he could do was laugh. SD is 14 and he has been buying her razors for years now. She has very thick black hair on her legs if she doesnt shave.  

DH asked SD about it and how her mom even found out. I guess she cut her leg shaving and her mom saw. 

I honestly dont know how she didnt know SD was shaving. I mean her legs were pretty hairy before and now they arent. She used to feel uncomfortable wearing shorts because of it and now she wears them all the time

BM is telling people it is my doing that SD Is shaving. I am just going to leave it at that. There is nothing wrong with SD shaving and there is nothing wrong with the fact I picked up the razors before. It would have been different if SD came to me wanting to shave for the first time, but she has been doing it for years 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:30 AM
Too funny
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:39 AM

BUMP!

iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:46 AM
Bizarre
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:47 AM
Another one of these?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:55 AM
These BM is mad because I bought sd posts are overdone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:56 AM
I taught sd to shave. I don't think Bm knows. Or that she'd care. Her mom wasn't around to do it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Ahh, my personal favorite...women that think they own their daughters leg hair. And holy crap, at 14!

Marie207
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:08 AM

I just would not answer bm's calls for about a month to give her time to relax in her straight jacket for a while.  She may feel less argumentive when she takes it off. 

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:13 AM

Lol.. well then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:15 AM
So her mom couldn't tell that the thick black hair on her daughter's legs was gone?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)