Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's wrong with me??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I've had this happen a few times over the years I get these disgusting egg- like burps but that's was it.

I'm 6month post-pardom - When I was pregnant I got them too but would feel horribly sick and had diahrea one time and another time I threw up a bunch.

Then the other week I was really gassy for days like farting and burping and then I got sick and throwing up and now it's happening again, the grassiness and I'm starting to feel sick.

Some days I eat better than others but overall my diet has always been pretty constant I don't understand why this is happening
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NerdyMom2011
by Becca on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:52 AM
It could just be a sour stomach again. That's one of the early signs for me when I get a stomach bug
sweetfox3
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:53 AM
Talk to your doctor about being tested for celiac. Or cut out ALL gluten and see if it helps. However, do that before testing could lead to a false negative.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:53 AM
Gallbladder
simplemom
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:54 AM
I used to get them if I had a stomach virus coming on. I would try some probiotics to try and keep your gut healthy.
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:55 AM
Sounds like irritable bowl syndrome. Anything I've read is that when "sulfur burps" get bad enough that you throw up or have diarrhea, you should see a doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:07 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:37 AM
My problem started like that 2 yrs ago. I say start taking probiotics. It takes roughly 3-6 months to see benefit so don't stop taking them. Also magnesium is essential to a happy digestive system and its a very effective anti nausea. Good luck hon! I feel for you
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:39 AM

I'd just talk to your doctor.. Could be a lot of different things or you're just a gassy person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)