Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm such a fool

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

I've been divorced for 3 years. We don't get along the best. But this last week he was apologizing to me about everything telling me how wrong he was for what he did during our marriage. He said he loves me and can't move on because of his feelings for me. He seemed so sincere. He said he's grown and tries everyday to treat the people he loves right. It had me in tears. I've felt kind of isolated lately and just had a few hard things to work through. A part of me still needs him in my life. I felt vunerable and exhausted from trying to hold things together all alone.

Not to be TMI but we got together and ended up being intimate. I was on my monthly cycle so mainly he got a BJ from me and anal sex which I am very sore still. It hurt.

The VERY next day (yesterday) he turned on me and screamed at me over something stupid. Called me names and told me I was selfish and everyone thinks that way. He also threatened to take the kids from me via the court system since I told him that I had been stressed out watching 3 kids and babysitting another infant for a family member all the time. He used the small bit of information I gave him to turn against me.

I'm beside myself. I'm so hurt. I'm so stupid. I can't believe I was that dumb. I can't even talk to anyone about it because it's so embarrassing. I feel so used.

He had the nerve to text me later to say he cared about me and that he wasn't really being mean to me. I haven't even replied.

I'm a very strong independent woman. I guess I don't understand why I'm so stupid at times. Now I'm worried he will take me to court.

I don't even know what to think about myself.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Left.Right.Left
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:37 AM
You're not a fool. You gave him a second chance and he failed miserably. Now you can go about your life knowing it is time to move on for good. We all have to learn the hard way sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:37 AM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:38 AM
It hurts a lot the things he said. It's depressing. I feel like dirt for letting him near me.

Quoting Left.Right.Left: You're not a fool. You gave him a second chance and he failed miserably. Now you can go about your life knowing it is time to move on for good. We all have to learn the hard way sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:38 AM

I don't think he has anything on you to take to court. Just remember this next time he tries to play nice. What an ass he is! 

AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:39 AM
I'd take revenge for that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:40 AM

Wow.

12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:41 AM
3 moms liked this
Sorry sweets, divorce really fucks with your emotions. It's not as black and white as people think. Time will make you feel better again, and now you know..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:41 AM
He doesn't have anything because I am a good mom. I do everything for the kids. He's just saying this since I said I'd been stressed out he'd take the kids.

I'm not always stressed but I've had family issues and major expenses with my house. It's just been stressful lately.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I don't think he has anything on you to take to court. Just remember this next time he tries to play nice. What an ass he is! 

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Have what on you? That you're stressed due to the kids? If that is a reason to take away kids then no one would have their kids..

ceeeeg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

honey...a couple of things

never go back to intimacy with the ex...its always a bad idea

lesson learned, ey?...don't sweat this, just get back to getting on with your life

give yourself a break, you had a moment where you were vulnerable and you made a mistake...if this is the worst one you ever make, you will have gotten through life ok

all we can do is learn from them when we stumble but there is nothing wrong with you....you are human, that's all...

chin up, buttercup...today is a new day...go enjoy it with your head held high

Owner-Caretakers of At-Risk Teens...a safe space to find support and input among those who support/advocate for kids in crisis

http://www.cafemom.com/group/123248

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)