Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Younger Men?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Have ever considered having sex with a younger man or having his child?  What was the age difference.?  I'm 24 and the younger man is 19.  I haven't had sex with him yet, but the chemistry is definitely there.  I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Nope. Not a fan of younger men. Anyone more than two years younger than me is like a baby to me. I like older men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:34 PM

That is hardly much of an age gap. Go for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:35 PM

There isn't a huge age gap between my dh and I but yes, he's younger and we have a child together. We got together when he was only 22, I was 25. By that time I was already wayyyy more mature than he was. I had my own place, a reliable vehicle that I had purchased new from a dealership, and thousands in savings. He was a party guy renting a room from his buddy. We had quite a few shitty, stressful, bullshit years before the man finally grew up and pulled his head out of his ass. Now we're amazing. He's fucking lucky I stuck around though, I can't think of anyone else who would have. 

Famousglm714
by Gina on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:37 PM

No. I have a thing for older men, lol. 

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:41 PM

My husband is almost 5 years younger them me.

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM

Nope. My man is a year younger & I hate that, but I love him.

I never looked at a guy if he was more than 2 years younger. I know I probably missed out on some great guys, but it's just a weird thing to me..

I guess because my ex-fiance cheated on me with girls that were underage.. It just oogs me out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM
I have a thing for younger men. My ex was 5 years older and an ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Not that young,, not having his child, anyway. You're very young yourself, but a teenager is...he's still a teenager, even if he's a legal adult. Males don't really mature all the way until they're pretty well into their 20s. 

He might be good to fuck mindlessly for a few weeks, but the chances of him being ready for a relationship, especially a long-term relationship that involves child-rearing, is extremely slim. It's not a chance I would take, ever. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:18 PM

Not sure if I would go with a younger guy.  I prefer older than me but if we click then why not.  But nothing to crazy in the age gap, I could never have sex with a guy that is more than 5 years younger than me

Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:20 PM
Five years isn't much. Sex is one thing, but making the leap to having his kid is another. Seems like you're jumping the gun or using him for sperm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)