Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your day going?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
I feel amazing even though mother nature got me right now. I'm at work, have to be off at 2pm to pick kids up while dh is in the hospital.

Have a good day. :)
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM
It's going alright. Busses were cancelled again today, but I decided to send the kids to school today. They drove me nuts yesterday lol
1Dexx3
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Just got home from about 15 shitty hours of work. Tried to eat and threw it up. Now attempting to relax so I can sleep 2 hours before kids get home. I guess my day is fantastic.
Mommato5kids
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Going good. Got the older kiddos on the bus, younger kids are watching their morning show and I'm drinking my coffee. We have a busy day ahead so I'm just preparing myself

Still laughing at one poster and her followers attacking me on my thread last night. I ended up deleting it.
Devilish_One
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Too early to tell
sarah824
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:54 PM

Started out great... Finally got to send the kids back to school after several snow days plus a weekend and holiday. They were out of school for 7 straight days this round so it was nice to get them back to school.

Then is got shitty... I was rushing to work and got a speeding ticket. :-(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:59 PM
Lazy rainy day. Dd is sick and home from school and Ds doesn't have preschool till tomorrow. He's 3.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)