Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Get A Job!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

Why is that the go-to for Republicans when you don't agree with them?

Several times this week, I've been told to get a job because I'm a Democrat and because I can't stand Superior Leader Trump.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:11 PM
That's odd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:12 PM
Are you on public assistance?

FYI I don't like Trump and did not vote for him.
AmiJanell
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:13 PM

LOL what? 

I haven't heard that one yet.

I think it's funny how they throw about "Lib" and "Liberal" like it's a foul term

JalynSpoon
I was all for you. You fell over my love. I just can't afford it this time. I can see it, in you & me.. Let live.. Let live.
Yesterday at 3:58 PM
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:13 PM

-sigh-

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I think all adults with children should have jobs if it makes their life easier.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:15 PM
Idk. I'm a democrat and I have 3 jobs. Im a single mom. I'm not on cash assistance, no food stamps, although I do have Medicaid for my child and myself.

I'm a feminist, extremely liberal, completely pro-choice. I don't expect handouts. I am ALL for helping people less fortunate than myself, but I do wish some people would just get a job lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:15 PM

Nope.

My husband and I together make good money.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are you on public assistance? FYI I don't like Trump and did not vote for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:16 PM
I'm a proud liberal and I work three jobs! Who would have though someone like me exists 🙄

Quoting AmiJanell:

LOL what? 

I haven't heard that one yet.

I think it's funny how they throw about "Lib" and "Liberal" like it's a foul term

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:17 PM
I'm a republican and can't stand Trump. I've never told anyone to get a job. I have zero respect for Trump or anyone who voted for him.
ceeeeg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:19 PM

how is that any of your business, seriously?...

and are you aware that the majority of people who ARE on public assistance actually DO work...

that military families, the enlisted people, most of them receive assistance?...because they are paid peanuts while they put their asses on the line for you to have the right to go around judging people and expressing your crappy lil opinions?

did you know that a large percentage of the elderly, who live on the peanuts our gvmt tosses them after a lifetime of working their asses off and paying into SS, receive assistance so they are not reduced to eating cat food meatloaf?

before you go judging others on the basis of absolutely no info about their personal struggle, you ought to mmmm...dunno...actually inform yourself about WHO is on assistance and why

not everyone that is is driving a Cadillac and on the sofa eating bonbons...

and pray God no one comes along and finds you living in a glass house and decides to throw rocks at it in your personal struggles in life...Karma can be such a bitch

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are you on public assistance? FYI I don't like Trump and did not vote for him.

Owner-Caretakers of At-Risk Teens...a safe space to find support and input among those who support/advocate for kids in crisis

http://www.cafemom.com/group/123248

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)