Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like to play games?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do you play games with your so?

Like regular games?

We have a game called "doggy doggy wheres my bone" Where we hide a small object in a room in plain sight, something tiny like just bigger than a gummy bear, and then the other has to find it. Thats why the object has to be small so its not noticible when its right in front of your face. Ods started playing with us recently its fun.

We shoot dice for chores or back rubs .. come on baby.. 4 5 6 and I dont have to do dishes .. whoo!

He refuses to play card games with me. He whips my ass in spades but all the kiddy games like spit and uno I am unsurpassed

We also play a bunch of video games together.

Bop it was fun until ods broke it. Simon was fun too.

Game night has been on hold for a while since we work opposite schedules. I miss it. Even random games like dice for chores dont happen anymore.

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:44 PM
Not regularly. We have Scrabble dates occasionally but he only plays cuz I like it. He's terrible. We've been together for 18 years and he's never beaten me!
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:55 PM

Dh wont play scrabble with me. I always win - he makes up his own words.. it gets ugly

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not regularly. We have Scrabble dates occasionally but he only plays cuz I like it. He's terrible. We've been together for 18 years and he's never beaten me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:55 PM
Dh rides my coat tails. He spends his time adding "s" or "ed" to my big point words. Pisses me off. If he ever wins it'll only be because I'm too good 😉

Quoting 2lilanklebiters:

Dh wont play scrabble with me. I always win - he makes up his own words.. it gets ugly

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not regularly. We have Scrabble dates occasionally but he only plays cuz I like it. He's terrible. We've been together for 18 years and he's never beaten me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)