Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me ace this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
I posted yesterday about having a job interview tomorrow. I was wondering if you lovely ladies could ask me some interview questions and review my answers. Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:45 PM
Anybody????? Please
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:47 PM
Bump
mommy2smommy2
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Give an example of a time you dealt with conflict in the workplace and how did you handle it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:50 PM
Give an example of dealing with a irritate coustmer and how you handled it?
mommy2smommy2
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:51 PM
What would your past employer say about you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:52 PM
What is the longest time you spent in a job? What is the shortest in a job? If you have a big time gap between jobs why?
AmiJanell
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:55 PM

What didn't you like about your last job?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:59 PM
When I worked for St Vincent DE Paul, I had a coworker who belittled me and treated me as if everything I did was wrong. We were partnered up to sort through the clothing and price it before it was put out front.

When she would belittle me I asked her opinion on what I was doing wrong and how I could improve. I would then adjust accordingly.

Quoting mommy2smommy2: Give an example of a time you dealt with conflict in the workplace and how did you handle it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 3:06 PM
When working for Mccarthy finance, there was a customer who wanted to borrow more than they qualified for. I stepped in when my coworker was getting yelled at by the customer. I helped the customer understand how we came to the amount they were allowed to borrow and, when that answer wasn't good enough, I asked the store manager to look over their application and loan history to see if we could do a one time limit increase. My manager agreed that because we had a good history with the client we could do a one time increase which pleased the customer and ensured he continued coming back.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Give an example of dealing with a irritate coustmer and how you handled it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 3:07 PM
I am a dedicated, hard working individual who is very punctual and pays incredible attention to detail.

Quoting mommy2smommy2: What would your past employer say about you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)