• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had my first mommy-daughter date

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I just had my first mommy-daughter date with my 4 year old. We were supposed to meet up with DF to do something but he couldn't get away so he suggested we go have lunch together, just her and I. It was so fun! She told me stories, chatted the whole time and just truly enjoyed it. I used to do this with my oldest daughter all the time before DF and I got together, she and I have gone out a few times since but for the most part we just order our food for pick up due to a medical condition my DF has that makes it difficult to eat out. I know my oldest will be upset I didn't take her though. When she was little we had mommy-daughter dates every other week if not every week. Now the financial situation is different so we can't do that but I still make special time for her. I really enjoyed our special lunch date though.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:12 PM
Sounds like fun . Find some free things and schedule them with older DD
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:15 PM
That's so cute :) my DD and I call it GNO Girls' Night Out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:16 PM
I do make time for her and am going to be learning how to make bath bombs, sugar scrubs and lotions with her soon. I have to buy the stuff to do it but should have it in the next couple weeks. I lready have part of what we need, just need to get the rest. She gets to do a lot of things the youngest doesn't get to do.

Quoting lucky2Beeme: Sounds like fun . Find some free things and schedule them with older DD
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:17 PM
That's what my oldest and I call it. My youngest just called it "mommy and me time". She told our waiter that and he just thought it was adorable how excited she was for it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's so cute :) my DD and I call it GNO Girls' Night Out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:18 PM
❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what my oldest and I call it. My youngest just called it "mommy and me time". She told our waiter that and he just thought it was adorable how excited she was for it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's so cute :) my DD and I call it GNO Girls' Night Out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)