Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Decorating and game ideas!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Trying to plan a sweet 16 it's winter wonderland themed (white, silver and baby blue). We are doing it semi formal, approx 60 people. About half are adults the rest kids 2-16.
Problem we are having with decorating is we can hang ANYTHING on the walls at all, which ruled out a lot of my ideas!
We're planning to set up a penguin bean bag toss, but not sure what else. There'll be an area for dancing for anyone who wants to and space it's really a concern at all.

Please share any ideas/suggestions you have!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 3:55 PM
Rent sections of plastic trellis and attached stuff to them .
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 3:59 PM
For games musical chairs, twister ( tape the game mat to the floor ) bring cot hole or the ladder outdoor game , pie in the face games , you could make your own Trivia game ! Set up chairs and have questions written in cards, dance contests , hula hoop contests
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:01 PM
I just checked the only rental place in town is $150 for them :(

Quoting lucky2Beeme: Rent sections of plastic trellis and attached stuff to them .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:04 PM
Oh! I can do a would you rather jar! The girls are always doing those. I found this game we just tested out.... Absolutely doing it, we couldn't stop laughing! You put a paper plate on top of your head and someone calls out the directions, you basically draw a Christmas scene without looking.

Quoting lucky2Beeme: For games musical chairs, twister ( tape the game mat to the floor ) bring cot hole or the ladder outdoor game , pie in the face games , you could make your own Trivia game ! Set up chairs and have questions written in cards, dance contests , hula hoop contests
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)