Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating Advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

How to date when both are really busy and consumed with careers?  Have you had this issue with dating?

We also live very far apart, 2 hour drive, bay area of california to sacramento ca.  We aren't exclusive, but after 2 years of being single, I finally found someone I am willing to spend time with on a reoccuring basis at least

I finally finished grad school, got a career in the tech industry, and now I am busy Monday-Friday.  My days without my son are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday Evening until Noon on Sunday.  The only day I can see him is on Saturdays, basically.  he also goes to visit his family in LA every other week, he is also really busy, an engineer that works up to 16 hours a day M-F.  So the lack of time together isn't necessarily a choice. 

We essentially only see each other 2 days of the month.  So everything is moving ridiculously slow! I am impatient but really I have no choice, may it be him or another man, for things to move really slow.

Ideas on how to progress the relationship?  I was thinking of scheduling us things to do ahead of time so it's not just a drive, drinner, sleep, sex, breakfast, lol because that is what it has been.  lol and texting and calls the rest of the itime. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:58 PM
Sounds like the perfect guy to live a double life, either currently or eventually. I'd let that one go. Lol. But I also might just watch too many lifetime movies πŸ˜…
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:13 PM

Honestly, I pretty much live a double life, at least it feels that way

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like the perfect guy to live a double life, either currently or eventually. I'd let that one go. Lol. But I also might just watch too many lifetime movies πŸ˜…

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)