• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this teacher is so unprofessional.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

my son has had a sub for the last 2 days and, to say the least, she's rude to the kids. today though my son's friends mom was waiting and the sub told her that her ds hit another kid. my son's friend looks up at her and said: "I didn't hit anybody I fell down because I was spinning on the swing". so the mom went to the other teacher and asked if her ds hit anyone in her class, the teacher called the subs bluff and said that her ds only fell over onto the other kid. from what I've seen this sub singles this kid out, I never see my sons friend hit a single person and I'm in the class at least once a week. but all of a sudden when this sub is around my son's friend is in trouble? no no, take your unprofessional ass out of the classroom if you're going to single kids out and lie about them.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:04 PM
So your getting a second hand story of a second hand story. Simmer down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:04 PM

i watched everything.....

Quoting Danesmommy1: So your getting a second hand story of a second hand story. Simmer down.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:06 PM
Maybe make that clear in the OP then, I read it as you heard about this from the other mom who was there.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i watched everything.....

Quoting Danesmommy1: So your getting a second hand story of a second hand story. Simmer down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)