Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heartbroken and im feeling like i am stuck in a hole..........meds wont even work

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:58 PM
  • 25 Replies

Well I slept finally.  Only to wake up to my phone ringing off the hook.

my grandmother is going to a rehab facility bc of the stroke. they  mentioned once about her getting surgery bc she has over  a 90% blockage. i dont know whats going on with that

now my grandfather, her husband just had bladder cancer.  had a successful operation.  now hes doing some type of surgical procedure where they are going to stop my grandfather heart and restart it.  then this after noon, i got the phone call that he has skin cancer and it doent look promising

then today i found out a close friend of mine mother died. she beat ovarian and skim cancer but the lung cancer did it. 

Im a crying mess over all of this.  And my bil made such an asshole comment, he said with all this drama im going to wind up strapped down to a bed.  I never respond back, but i told mil if he makes any type of insensitive comment again hes going to be picking his teeth up off the floor.

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:59 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:00 PM

You know someone who had three separate kinds of cancer? Were they exposed to a nuclear meltdown at some point?

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:00 PM
I'm sorry hugs
l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:03 PM

i dont know, how fucked up though.  she always had a good attitude towards it  they foiund the skin cancer on the bottom of her foot and shes dark skinned so its not like shes tanning or anything, def not tanning her feet.  but all three cancers were diagnosed years apart.  it didnt happen at once

Quoting Anonymous 1:

You know someone who had three separate kinds of cancer? Were they exposed to a nuclear meltdown at some point?

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:04 PM

thank yoiu

Quoting mmtosam06: I'm sorry hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:05 PM

Still extremely rare.

Unless you're talking about something metastasising. If she had skin cancer or ovarian cancer that metastasized to the lungs than that is not lung cancer and not as unusual.

Quoting l.a.m.b:

i dont know, how fucked up though.  she always had a good attitude towards it  they foiund the skin cancer on the bottom of her foot and shes dark skinned so its not like shes tanning or anything, def not tanning her feet.  but all three cancers were diagnosed years apart.  it didnt happen at once

Quoting Anonymous 1:

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:08 PM

she was a heavy smoker too so that doesnt help either of course.  but it is rare. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Still extremely rare.

Unless you're talking about something metastasising. If she had skin cancer or ovarian cancer that metastasized to the lungs than that is not lung cancer and not as unusual.

Quoting l.a.m.b:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:18 PM

BUMP!

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:18 PM

BUMP!

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:24 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)