Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A 5th grader in our district had a "kill list"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
People are having a fit because he got a 2 day suspension and think he should be expelled and put in juvenile hall. Parents at the school goes to crashed the school board meeting and demanded he be removed from the school.
The police investigated and say no laws were broken and he has no access to weapons. I get it's kind of scary but this kid is 10 what's going on in his life that he has a list of people he wants to kill? Maybe look into why instead of punishing. People need to get a fricken grip.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
f.i.s.h
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:01 PM

That's very scary, I completely understand why people would be upset about it especially nowadays when there's a mass shooting nearly every day. But I agree that it is not normal for a 10 yr old to have a kill list; an adult in his life needs to figure out what's going on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:01 PM
He's probably emotionally disturbed. That's not normal! Teachers have my sympathy! What else do they have to deal with! Ugh!
TwinGirls2014
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:01 PM
It's still a threat imagine if it was your child on the kill list then your opinion might change.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM
This happened more than once when I was in school. I know it's scarier now but it's really nothing new.
Mermaid65
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:03 PM
A boy in our neighborhood had a hit list. It turns out he was being sexually abused. :( Something is very wrong in this boys life.

Quoting f.i.s.h:

That's very scary, I completely understand why people would be upset about it especially nowadays when there's a mass shooting nearly every day. But I agree that it is not normal for a 10 yr old to have a kill list; an adult in his life needs to figure out what's going on.

Erika_C
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:03 PM
That makes me sad on so many levels
Diva-Mami
by Petty LaBelle on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:04 PM
If pull my own kid. No need to worry about the disturbed one
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:05 PM
I wouldn't want my kid in the same school as him.
f.i.s.h
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:06 PM

There are clearly some underlying issues here, it's not a good situation all around. Hopefully they can figure it out.

Quoting Mermaid65: A boy in our neighborhood had a hit list. It turns out he was being sexually abused. :( Something is very wrong in this boys life.
Quoting f.i.s.h:

imyourPuppy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:09 PM
That's why a chose privet school for my kids.
My DD's friend goes to our zoned school and there is a kid in her class that hits other kids all the time. The school says that they can't do anything about it and that parents should understand that this kid has issues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)