Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am NOT cleaning that up again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
My 13 year old stepdaughter keeps leaving a mess in the bathroom. Every time she goes she leaves pee on the seat, poop on the seat, and clogs the toilet. Well now she's leaving behind blood all over the seat from her period. I understand things get messy but there are clorox wipes in the bathroom for a reason. I woke up this morning and there was blood all over the seat and the toilet was clogged bloody water. I left it like that.

I told her dad I'm not trying to be mean but to please ask her to clean it up when they got home. I was still at work. He said okay. Well I just went to use the bathroom and it was not cleaned.

I am SO SICK of walking around behind them cleaning up. I am not a maid. I work 50 hours a week and our younger children and I don't leave trails of messes behind to clean up. I am not cleaning up after them any more. This has become ridiculous.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:52 PM
I've never gotten blood all over the seat. Poop either. What the hell is she doing?!
Armymom134
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:55 PM
3 moms liked this

That is disgusting and if DH couldn't get his kid to clean up her mess then he would be doing it himself. 

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:55 PM
That's disgusting.
tklrcl2014
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:55 PM

I could see a tiny drop of blood, since sometimes when you stand up especially if it's a heavy day, you leak a tiny bit. HOWEVER she should wipe that up herself, BEFORE she leaves the bathroom.  That's fucking disgusting and I don't blame you a bit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:56 PM
Why is she so messy at that age? Should know better. Gross!!
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:56 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not sure how that happens accidentally. It sounds intentional. They would be cleaning it up or we would be splitting up. That's disgusting.
Cersei
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:57 PM
That's disgusting! You are in the right here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:58 PM
I have made a mess a few times with my period. And so has my kid. When its very heavy sometimes it just gets everywhere. Its gross but it happens to me a few times a year.

But I never pee or poop anywhere but the bowl. How does that happen?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I've never gotten blood all over the seat. Poop either. What the hell is she doing?!
squeekers
by squeekers on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:58 PM
She may not leave the bathroom until it is as clean as when she entered.
CStarz
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:59 PM
Eww. That's revolting. What's up with her behaving that way? My boys under 10 all know better- pee on the seat or around the toilet means boys clean the bathroom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)