• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gotta respect her wishes, I guess!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
Dd turned 4 last week. I went to tuck her in tonight and noticed she pulled her baby cradle beside her bed. She had 2 of her babies tucked in. I gave her a kiss and then kissed my hand and placed it on her dolls and said "goodnight Kwanza. Good night Alyssia." Dd glared at me, dead serious, and said "Don't touch my children. WE don't like them to be touched." She turns and looks at the oversized Olaf stuffie nestled beside her and says "Right honey?" I apologized and walked out.

Lmao! My 4 yo is quite the uptight little momma!
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Quite uptight.

She must have learned that from someone.
ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:27 PM
Guilty. I had a strange man lead my older ds out of a public bathroom so he could cut him in line. I caught it and told him to never touch a strangers child. Especially in a bathroom! But that was back in October. The kids an elephant. She never forgets anything.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Quite uptight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:29 PM
Lol, good that she is a tough one!!

Quoting ms_amanda: Guilty. I had a strange man lead my older ds out of a public bathroom so he could cut him in line. I caught it and told him to never touch a strangers child. Especially in a bathroom! But that was back in October. The kids an elephant. She never forgets anything.

ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:32 PM
That she is!

The fact that she had her Olaf stuffie tucked in beside her killed me! She had a fake wedding and married him a couple of weeks ago and still refers to him as her husband!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol, good that she is a tough one!!

Quoting ms_amanda: Guilty. I had a strange man lead my older ds out of a public bathroom so he could cut him in line. I caught it and told him to never touch a strangers child. Especially in a bathroom! But that was back in October. The kids an elephant. She never forgets anything.

Diva-Mami
by Petty LaBelle on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:40 PM
Too funny. Dont touch her children again. You will be in troublešŸ˜…
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)