Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you or your husband be mad if you came home from work and this is what the kitchen looked like?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 113 Replies

Mobile Photo

Would you or your husband be mad if you came home from work and this is what the kitchen looked like?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:16 PM
More like confused.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope. As long as my house is still standing and I still have food in the pantry, I'm good to go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Umm no.. I would say heck yeah fort time.. lol we love making forts in our house  thats what my living room looks like several times a week no big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

If dh was in charge and he let them in there completely by themselves for more than 5 minutes than yes it would bother me. Our kitchen is very small and there isnt much for them to get into but my daughter has become a little thief lately and im afraid of her finding scissors and cutting her hair. DH knows if her hair is cut while on his watch that i will kill him with those same scissors lol

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:18 PM
If he were I'd hand him a sponge and the cleaner. He's got two good arms and i didn't sign up to be bitched at over a messy kitchen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

It looks like the oven drawer is broken. So probably.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:20 PM

Wait, what's all over the chairs? If something was spilt on them I'd be pissed about that.

MommyMcMomface
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Same here. The saddest part is the forts are usually for me. My husband is a good sport about my obsession with building forts.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Umm no.. I would say heck yeah fort time.. lol we love making forts in our house  thats what my living room looks like several times a week no big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:21 PM
He wouldn't be mad but he'd definietley pace around waiting to clean it up. My daughter set up a doll preschool in the closet and his eye was twitching.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:22 PM
That's usually what my living room looks like when I get home. The kitchen island obstructs any shenanigans in there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)