Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Women are marching and bitching about rights. But how many are going to bitch about women having to sign up for the draft? You want everything a man has but not that? Makes no sense.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lillyshine
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:33 AM
True words
Trouser.Mouse
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:34 AM
I think it is fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:34 AM
You're planning a draft?
white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:37 AM

that Draft was debated and shot down on the grounds of if everyone left then their would be no one to repopulate the country but they did say that woman where free to sign up for the draft on there own but it would not be forced 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:37 AM
The senate approved for women to sign up for the military draft. Anyone who turns 18 after Jan 2018 with be required, just like men, to enroll.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You're planning a draft?
Lillyshine
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:39 AM
I think shes just trying to make a point

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:41 AM
Women and men are not the same, physically, mentally, emotionally....They're not equal because it's just not possible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:42 AM
How about we stop letting our government toss is into pointless, fruitless, expensive wars where are children go to die to begin with? I'm all for a draft for national guard, but not going to attack foreign countries for bullshit reasons.

Quoting Anonymous 1: The senate approved for women to sign up for the military draft. Anyone who turns 18 after Jan 2018 with be required, just like men, to enroll.
adp_3805
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:44 AM

First off the draft has not been enacted since 1978. Though names are still noted in the Selective Service System which simply allows the president to require men to register for the draft and that has had ammendments made to it already to inclue women, it is simply awaiting approval.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:45 AM
I'm with you. I think unless absolutely nessacary should we send anyone over. No one is attacking us or hurting us. When they come for us thats when we fight back.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How about we stop letting our government toss is into pointless, fruitless, expensive wars where are children go to die to begin with? I'm all for a draft for national guard, but not going to attack foreign countries for bullshit reasons.

Quoting Anonymous 1: The senate approved for women to sign up for the military draft. Anyone who turns 18 after Jan 2018 with be required, just like men, to enroll.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)