Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chicago is in trouble, trump.is going to be mad

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
Chicago police said at least six people were injured in a shooting in the city's Chatham neighborhood Wednesday night, including a 12-year-old

How long until trump sends in the feds?

Do you think that will help?
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NerdyMom2011
by Becca on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:06 AM
I don't even know anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:07 AM
All I know is something NEEDS to be done about crime in American cities. We NEED to do something about all the lives that have been lost. And gun control won't help. Criminals will still be able to get guns.
Maybe we should stop disrespecting our police and give them the respect they deserve and maybe they would be more inclined to help.
Maybe sending in the national guard will help. Who knows. I know if I have armed and trained soldiers in my town I would be less likely to commit a crime. (if i were a criminal)
I know I want to go to Chicago for the culture the CITY can offer but Im too damned scared to take my kids there
Chaos4ever
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
He'll send them in when Bill O'Reilly tells him to.😉
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:13 AM
The area you would be in does not see the violence that's happening in Chicago. Even with all its violence, Chicago was a top tourist destination in 2016..I feel safer here than I did in Orlando.

Quoting Anonymous 1: All I know is something NEEDS to be done about crime in American cities. We NEED to do something about all the lives that have been lost. And gun control won't help. Criminals will still be able to get guns.
Maybe we should stop disrespecting our police and give them the respect they deserve and maybe they would be more inclined to help.
Maybe sending in the national guard will help. Who knows. I know if I have armed and trained soldiers in my town I would be less likely to commit a crime. (if i were a criminal)
I know I want to go to Chicago for the culture the CITY can offer but Im too damned scared to take my kids there
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:16 AM
I wont go there either. Or New York city hell I dont even feel safe in Erie pa. I am however a small town girl. So cities scare me

Quoting iwicked: The area you would be in does not see the violence that's happening in Chicago. Even with all its violence, Chicago was a top tourist destination in 2016..I feel safer here than I did in Orlando.

Quoting Anonymous 1: All I know is something NEEDS to be done about crime in American cities. We NEED to do something about all the lives that have been lost. And gun control won't help. Criminals will still be able to get guns.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:19 AM
Chicago is a cess pool, I don't think anything will help if the people who live there don't want to live any differently. You can't apply force and turn them into anything lIke upstanding citizens. All you can do is forcibly control them for a period of time and then they'll just go back to killing each other.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)