Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever breastfed your husband?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
I'm 21 weeks pregnant and leaking snd my husband asked me if he could. I think it turns him on? Idk if I'm comfortable with it. What if he wants to continue doing this all the time? What if after I have the baby he does it and then I don't have enough milk for the baby? I really don't know if I'm okay with this but I don't want to make him feel ashamed. Is this normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:45 AM
Uh no. But then I didn't breastfeed my children either. I bound that shit til it went away ASAP.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:46 AM
This will be my first time breastfeeding because my others were in the nicu and I didn't breastfeed them.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Uh no. But then I didn't breastfeed my children either. I bound that shit til it went away ASAP.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:48 AM
I'm all for breastfeeding and formula, but if wants to try breast milk pump it. Just seems rather awkward to have a grown man suckling your breasts for a babies nutrition...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:49 AM
Good luck to you. It was not for me. I never even tried.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This will be my first time breastfeeding because my others were in the nicu and I didn't breastfeed them.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Uh no. But then I didn't breastfeed my children either. I bound that shit til it went away ASAP.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:49 AM
Only accidentally- he was surprised while we were intimate. (I warned him it would happen). It's not something I would be comfortable with- I hate my breasts being touched when nursing. You won't run out of milk after the baby is born if you choose to let him, but if it makes you uncomfortable then say NO! It's your body and your breasts (no matter what he or the baby thinks).

For what it's worth I nursed one child for 17 months and am nursing my 18 month old currently and in all that time it happened only once.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this
My dh wouldn't even taste my breastmilk, so no.. but your dh wouldn't take all your milk if he did 'breastfeed' ..if anything it would make more milk for the baby, supply and demand lol.

🤔🤢
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:52 AM
Why does he want to drink your milk anyway?
aprilsalcro
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:52 AM
No. I hated my breast touched.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:54 AM
My ex drank my milk before to see what it tasted like. It grossed me out! He also wanted me to breastfeed ds while he had sex with me. He never tried to actually latch on or suck from my breast though. Idk.. I think you should ask him why he wants to do that so badly.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:57 AM
👀
Is this what people do now or what
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)