• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WE WOMEN NEED TO STAND TOGETHER.....The hypocrisy hurts....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
While women march and stand together to ensure our rights and freedoms are maintained the same women marching are picking apart our current FLOTUS....WHAT THE HELL SENSE DOES THAT MAKE? If we truly want to stay strong together should we not support our FLOTUS?
My dear god women....get your crap together.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:59 AM

Women never will.  Women are meaner and nastier to each other than some men could ever dream of being.  Mothers are the meanest to other women of any other group of people I have ever met. 

alexmom529
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:01 AM

Who is picking her apart? If anything a lot of women have been standing up for her. 

Reading.Rainbow
by Brigid on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:01 AM
I don't make fun of her...but I do think Don the Con is an abusive fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:24 AM
Typical.
Women are supposed to stand together, but look how they act in here towards each other.
Insults fly around in here over the most petty ridiculous things. And they do it just because they can.
beckalovesdough
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:27 AM
They are still marching? I thought when they left all of their signs and trash all over the streets they were done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:31 AM
I had to look up FLOTUS. Lol. I think people try to be political and take a stand for something because it's the thing to do not because the are truly informed or objective about anything. Go live in Saudi Arabia and get back to me. Oh wait, you'd never make it back alive.... Yea... And we cry about stupid shit here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)