Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone want to help me? *pics*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So, after I had my first child almost 10 years ago, I developed this weird rash. It was only on my 3 fingers and on two of my toes.
Progressively, it's gotten worse. Now, before it starts, it gets these tiny little blisters all over my fingers and it itches. Then it develops into what looks like eczema, but no creams ive used have helped. Now, it's getting underneath my middle and ring finger nails. I get these horrible deep cuts under my nail. I also don't have fingerprints for the tops of my middle and ring finger because of this rash. Today I woke up and it's worse (photos). I've done an elimination diet to see if it was something I was eating (I literally am only eating fruits and veggies right now with EVCO or EVOO. NOTHING else. I've tried changing detergents and dish soaps and body washes, nothing. It's getting SO bad. Anyone know what it could be?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:10 AM
ETA: its ONLY these 2-3 fingers on this hand. That's IT. No rash anywhere else. I don't wear rings on this hand, so I know it can't be from that.
simplemom
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:10 AM
Go to a dermatologist.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:12 AM
Sounds like lupus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:12 AM
Dyshidrotic eczema?
nachobizness
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:13 AM
Contact dermatitis maybe idk I would go to a dermatologist
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:13 AM
Have you ever seen a doctor? It could be an infection or an exzema type rash.

I have a form of exzema that kind of looks like that at times. I had to get a prescription medication that you mix with lotion and apply. It worked wonders. You need to see a doctor.
coleysmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:14 AM
Have you seen a doctor? It could be a type of fungus like athletes foot but in the hands. My brother had something like that.
I also know of a bit that had to have a gluten free diet or his hands would look like that.
Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:15 AM
This is what I think it is. I have it and it looks like that. You need a prescription lotion. It's nothing you did wrong, and diet changes won't help. The blisters, the itching, the appearance, it all points to dyshidrotic eczema.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Dyshidrotic eczema?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:18 AM

try probiotics in your diet.  I find they work best from a high quality kefir

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:18 AM

You haven't seen a dermatologist in the 10 years living with this? *scratches head*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)