Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A women's right Abortion!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:31 AM
Can you not even write a fucking title properly? Surprise surprise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:33 AM
Awesome!

A prolife biased site doesn't change my views about anything. I'm still prochoice and I still aborted at 14.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:39 AM

Is it a belief that all of those who are Pro Choice want to run out and have an abortion? 

I've sometimes wondered about that given that many of us who are Pro Choice are long past the age of having children and many more are men...and well...there's that teensy little issue of lacking in the reproductive arena.

Late-term abortions are very rare and even as a Pro Choice supporter, something I am totally against. I don't think I am alone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:04 AM
Bump
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:07 AM

I take their crusade with a grain of salt.

Most of the survivors were born when abortions were very different with very different laws and regulations.  Saline abortions are illegal and have been for a while.  Back in the 70's and even 80's, it wasn't uncommon to abort much later in the pregnancy.  With current laws and regulations, one can't go into a clinic and get an abortion at 7 months pregnant just because they don't want to be pregnant anymore.

Still pro choice.  How a woman handles her reproductive system is between her and her doctor and nobody else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)