Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the worst thing?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:32 AM
  • 17 Replies
A teacher ever did to you? I had a horrible teacher in first grade. My desk was a mess and she came over and tipped it over. Yes in first grade. I know I will get it shouldn't have been a mess but I was 6 for crying out loud. Not sure if I told my parents and they didn't believe me or I didn't tell them because I thought I'd be in trouble for a messy desk. Isn't that just awful? I was just thinking how blessed my kids have been to get such loving and caring teachers thus far.
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:35 AM
He wouldn't let me go to the restroom or the nurse when I felt sick. Told me to puke in the waste basket. I did, in front of the whole class, and it was a mesh waste basket 😐.
Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:37 AM
We used to get the shit kicked out of us.

The priest. This one total dick. Would hang kids up on coat hooks.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:37 AM

Told me I should be ashamed of myself for not going to church and knowing the reference to the bible she made. It was Public School. I was in 7th grade. First semester of middle school. I was a super quiet kind of shy girl.  I was so humiliated.  The followiing day my mom reamed her a new ass !

mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:37 AM
Ugh! What is with teachers being restroom Nazis? Sometimes kids are really sick. We had a teacher (not mine) who gave kids a hall pass for 2 minutes. Really? What if you had to go #2.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He wouldn't let me go to the restroom or the nurse when I felt sick. Told me to puke in the waste basket. I did, in front of the whole class, and it was a mesh waste basket 😐.
mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:38 AM
Awful. My mom would get the whole ruler on the knuckles thing.

Quoting Catherinesmom12: We used to get the shit kicked out of us.

Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:40 AM
We did too.

At least no one got ass raped though. That I know of.

Quoting mom2twinboyz: Awful. My mom would get the whole ruler on the knuckles thing.

Quoting Catherinesmom12: We used to get the shit kicked out of us.

Maddogsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:42 AM
In Kindergarten my teacher grabbed my face around my cheeks (not hard) because I was using scissors wrong. I was young in Kindergarten 4 then turned 5 so the motor skills took a little longer than for some. Other than that she was very sweet and kind, I guess she just got frustrated.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:42 AM
My concert band teacher singled me out in front of 60 kids on the first day of school to play a solo. I had an audition I passed at the end of the previous year but hadn't practiced all summer.

After I messed up and he proceeded to tell me *maybe you don't belong in this class*. So after 8 years of playin'...I never picked it up again.
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:44 AM
She had the class separated like boys on one side and girls on the other. I came in one morning and my desk was on the boys side. I guess I was talking too much. Well that didn't work. I just talked to the boys too!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:47 AM
I grew up in a very abusive home. I spoke out when I was in the 6th grade. My sister told Dcs that I wasn't telling the truth. Yet, I still told my story. To the point, where teachers and counselors were convinced I was just making a ploy for attention and a troublemaker. Now that my sister is an adult, she speaks openly about the abuse. But anyway, that's just a preface.

My sister is a year older and was in the grade above me. (6th for me and 7th for her)However, we had the same English teacher just different periods. Once, this teacher gave both classes the same assignment. The assignment was to write a funny story about an event that happened to you. My sister wrote a story about one time when she tried to make a slipknot in a rope hung in the tree behind the house. The idea was to have me step into it and have it tie around my waist so I could swing without getting rope burn. It backfired tho when I stick my foot in the knot, lost my balance, and got stuck hanging upside down in the tree. She got the highest grade in the class and the teacher decided to read her paper aloud to all her classes. In my English class, after she read it and everyone was laughing including me. She walked over to me and said, "Too bad it wasn't around your neck." She said it in front of and so that the entire class could hear. I was crushed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)