Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not coming to visit you now stfu! !!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
My mother is getting on my last goddamn nerve. I'm sick of her whiny crybaby ass. She's aggravating the fuck out of me.

Last week she went into the hospital for a scheduled surgery on her leg to remove and replace bone with metal. The cancer ate her bones. For days prior she yelled bitches and moaned that she didn't want any visitors. She literally yelled NO!!! When I told her me and my kids be there the day of her surgery...so after she yelled I said fine I won't come...the next day I decided to come visit that was thursday. I live in nyc...she lives in nj. I brought up flowers and balloons and I stayed for 1 and a half hours before I had to leave to pick my kids up from school.

She was fine,in minimal pain and all was well.

My ex recently took me to court for visitation after not seeing our kids in three years. That Friday was his designated weekend. I haven't had ANY time away from my kids in years. I live out of state alone with my kids so that weekend I said screw it I'm going to spend my time alone.

That Friday I had a seafood dinner that Saturday I practiced math and watched lifetime movies and Sunday I stayed home and cleaned so I didn't go anywhere the whole weekend.

So my mother threw a hissy fit because I chose not to visit her this past weekend. She's been really dramatic...crying yelling threatening to take me off her insurance policy etc.

I told her I said look I only get every other weekend to myself I didn't feel like traveling five plus hours to come and visit you you're fine get over it! My aunt rang my phone off the hook ALL day Saturday telling me to visit my mom because she's tired of being the only one there my mom's bored etc.

I said well sorry not happening ...I really just did not feel like traveling or leaving my house. If her surgery was life threatening or she was very I'll I would've went but she's fine .

That weekend I sent my daughter some texts bashing her stepmom during their weekend at their dad's. My mother got SUPER pissed about it and yelled at me over the phone about it saying the step mom should've kicked my 11 year old Dd out of her house because of what I said. I told my mother that's ridiculous and to mind her business . Me and her dad already discussed it and it's none of her damn business( my Dd told my mom what happened) so my mom hung up on me.

So yesterday she sent me some long text saying what an ungrateful bitch I am and I'm a horrible daughter . I stopped answering her phone calls...now my aunt is calling me saying my mom is crying and I said okay so what? She's bored and depressed she wl get over it.

I'm tired of her victim mentality .Before she had cancer she was the biggest mean bitch on the planet and she's still a big mean bitch she just wants everyone to surround her feeling sorry for her and for us to coddle her.

I told them already I'm not coming to visit this weekend...my back molar is broken and I have a dental appointment on Friday so I'll be in pain I'm not leaving my house this weekend....and next weekend they go with their dad and I don't wanna spend my one weekend alone there eithier.

For the first time in forever me and my kids dad is getting along and I'm genuinely happy and they keep bringing me down!! I don't wanna visit and I don't want to baby and spend my weekend looking at her miserable ass!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Oh sh*t.
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:07 AM
What a peach.
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
How are you and your kids dad getting along after you bashed his spouse to your CHILD?

You sound miserable.

alexmom529
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

You lost me when you said you sent your DD texts bashing her stepmom. Don't be that bm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Why did you message your daughter that?!

Gah.
ShaMac
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:10 AM
6 moms liked this
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...

You think she is fine after having bone removed but you want sympathy over a tooth?
You have literally got to be shitting me.
I hope this is a troll because otherwise you are the trashiest, most narcissistic bit of flotsam I've ever encountered.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a pleasant family. 

myflowerasd
by 💖~Skunk~💖 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:11 AM
5 moms liked this
She lost me there too. I had to read it a couple of times to make sure I was reading it correctly.

Quoting alexmom529:

You lost me when you said you sent your DD texts bashing her stepmom. Don't be that bm.

CrystalSapphire
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:12 AM
Your Mom's "biggest mean bitch" behavior is coming back to bite her. She alienated people, accounting for her boredom. She's lonely, but afraid of showing her vulnerability in case you reject her. That's my observation.
Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:12 AM
You are a shitty person
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)