Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Womens march opposing view

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
In response to people who disagree with my RIGHT as an WOMAN to protest against the "Woman's March" as a mother I choose to teach all of my children including my daughters that you do stand up for what you believe in but in doing so you show respect and show a sense decently. In my opinion the walk was actually intended to be about Hillary not taking office.....the walk was not about equal rights it turned into a disgusting, slandering protest movement that was about opposing Donald Trump as their president. So here are some of my beliefs in response to the woman's March! as for planned parenthood I do believe it should be shut down for all of the horrific things that go on with this organization and here's one reason among many. Plan parenthood makes money from abortions bc sadly the facts are that the aborted babies are disected and studdied and the fetal cells are put into our immunizations which is ethically disgusting so as far as I am concerned, I'm ok with burning every plan parenthood to the ground I do not believe in abortion no matter the circumstances and I believe that you ask for a baby when u open your legs! As for rape what about men victims and woman perpetrators! Men are raped too and this is why the word feminism is about equality for all the sexesand that's what I stand for! Also for all you feminatzis in USA there is equality when it comes to work! The statistic that says a woman makes 77 cents to a man's 1.00 is a lie! A 40-hour work week and a 60-hour work week are not equal work; radically different professions are not equal work; a career punctuated by long pauses and an uninterrupted career are not equal work. When important factors like these are accounted for, the statistics reveal that men and women do indeed receive equal pay for equal work fair by any sane standard. The natural result of this is that one must not receive unequal pay for unequal work. Accordingly, all the existing wage gap does is helpfully confirm for us that things are indeed fair. Like I said before and many times again i believe in feminism which by deffinition Feminism is a social and political movement. Feminism is about obtaining and maintaining equality among the sexes. So for all you feminatzis out there this is one less woman on your side. God bless you and God bless America! .
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

You are 99% right! Besides what you said about planned parenthood. Abortions should not be provided by them (free) and they should not be illegal. Which they won't ever be illegal anyway.

Planned Parenthood should be specifically for medical exams and BC. If you want an abortion, you should pay for it.

AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
The march had nothing to do with hill. And everything to do with women's rights.

I think it's more wrong to use aborted tissues for nothing. Harvest those stem cells.

You are stupid to believe most women make the same as men. Do you work!?
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Making something illegal never stops it. Just gives the money to organized crime.
Study HISTORY 📙

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You are 99% right! Besides what you said about planned parenthood. Abortions should not be provided by them (free) and they should not be illegal. Which they won't ever be illegal anyway.

Planned Parenthood should be specifically for medical exams and BC. If you want an abortion, you should pay for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:48 AM

Did you read and understand what I wrote? I did not say it should be illegal. Re-read. Oye!

Quoting AmaliaD: Making something illegal never stops it. Just gives the money to organized crime. Study HISTORY 📙
Quoting Anonymous 2:

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe the marchers saw Trump's election as symbolic of the sexism they wished to combat. Somehow our country seems totally cool with electing a man who has done nothing but insult and lie his way to the top, openly advocating treating women as sex objects through word and deed. The GOP ran a slew of conservative nonpoliticians and the people chose Donald Trump. If that's not representative of the attitudes the marchers were fighting, I don't know what is.
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:57 AM
They might not be illegal, but red states put major road blocks in place to pretty much make it unobtainable.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:59 AM
Perfection!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:59 AM

So you cross state lines if you are determined to do it. If you were sick would you not go to a better Hospital out of state if that would help you?

Quoting sammichmaker: They might not be illegal, but red states put major road blocks in place to pretty much make it unobtainable.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

halsmommy14
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
God you're so fucking ignorant. I feel so badly for your children. Hopefully they'll grow up and realize how stupid you are
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:01 AM
3 moms liked this

Yeah ok.

Abortions should remain legal, and in fact, should have NOTHING to do with government.  They should not be subject to regulation - they should be between the pregnant woman (no matter her age and marital status) and her doctor.  Period.  And I say that as a 60 year old woman with 3 daughters in their 20's.

Birth control should be easy to obtain, and free for those who can't afford it (including teens, without notification or approval from parents).

You will never regulate sex.  And sometimes, sex causes pregnancy.  And sometimes, that pregnancy would be a disaster for all involved (including the child).

I did not march - I was traveling to see my new grandson.  Plus, I haven't marched since 1975 - it's just not me.  2 of my daughters DID march, however.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)