• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby ?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:37 AM
  • 39 Replies

Mobile Photo

She is growing up ☹️ Her kindergarten orientation was this morning. I know I still have a while before she starts school, but she looks so big when we toured the classrooms 😢 Not a single fear in her little self, she is a lot more independent than DS was. Sigh...how is everyones day going
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:39 AM

Mobile Photo

Aww, she's so cute! That's a good thing she has Independence :)

I'm hanging out with my little dude today, not much going on. He's about to take a nap.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:40 AM
Awww! He is adorable!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

I'm hanging out with my little dude today, not much going on. He's about to take a nap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:42 AM
What is UP with that necklace?!?!?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Wow, orientation already. My son is going to kindergarten this fall as well and orientation isnt until the last week or August.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:49 AM
I'm not sure why they have it so early. I don't remember DS school doing it at all lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Wow, orientation already. My son is going to kindergarten this fall as well and orientation isnt until the last week or August.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:51 AM
I find that kind of thing exciting so i wish our district did it this early lol. How did it go? :)

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I'm not sure why they have it so early. I don't remember DS school doing it at all lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Wow, orientation already. My son is going to kindergarten this fall as well and orientation isnt until the last week or August.
Northern.Maple
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:52 AM

I remember when my 5 yr old did her's last January just before she turned 4, and then did the school readiness program at her school for 12 weeks, she went to school twice a week, she was so excited. She started kinder this past September and I can't believe how big she is now she is turning 5 in a few weeks time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Just wait. Pretty soon she'll be in college. My "baby" turned 20 last month.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:53 AM
DD is in preschool now, she LOVES it so much. She goes 5 days a week for 3 hrs a day.

Quoting Northern.Maple:

I remember when my 5 yr old did her's last January just before she turned 4, and then did the school readiness program at her school for 12 weeks, she went to school twice a week, she was so excited. She started kinder this past September and I can't believe how big she is now she is turning 5 in a few weeks time.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:55 AM
It was great! My DD goes to the same school so I know a lot of the staff lol. She was so excited to see the classrooms and such. It was nice to be able to watch how the teachers interact with the students.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I find that kind of thing exciting so i wish our district did it this early lol. How did it go? :)

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I'm not sure why they have it so early. I don't remember DS school doing it at all lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)