Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Guess I'm A Bad Woman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

So I was talking to a new coworker who just recently got a job at my place of employment. We don't even do the same thing but we work in the same building. Anyways, we started a conversation and she asked how many kids I had. So I told her that I had five.

She asked if they were all by the same guy. I was kind of peeved by the question but I told the truth about how two of them I got custody from a family member, one is from a ex and the other two are DH's. She got this weirded out look then said.

"How does your husband feel about that?"

I said he doesn't have a problem with it at all and why should he? She then went on this long thing about how we should respect our bodies and raise our own kids and leave other people's kids out of it.

Uhm ok, well, I'm sorry that I have a 60/30 percent custody agreement and for the record I'm proud to be called an 'Aunt Mom'.

Yeesh, sometimes I wish people would just take their opinions and shove it up their ass.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommaof697
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:38 AM

if they left their opinions to themselves CM would be boring.

Molz09
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Some people are stupid. Ignore them. Keep rocking your Aunt Mom role!
SpaceCloud
by ~Cloudy~ on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one :p
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:42 AM
She said all this having just met you. Wow she's some piece of work!
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:42 AM

Does the co-worker have any kids?  Are they all her SO's?  Would she not look after a family member's child or children if she was asked to?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:48 AM

She knew me before as she has been working there for about three months now. We have talked but this was the first real conversation. And yeah, a couple of other coworkers have said they don't like her. I guess she lets her opinions fly lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: She said all this having just met you. Wow she's some piece of work!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:49 AM

I haven't a clue. Pretty sure she isn't even married to be honest.

Quoting Tinse:

Does the co-worker have any kids?  Are they all her SO's?  Would she not look after a family member's child or children if she was asked to?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:52 AM

She's probably mad that she can't have kids or something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)