Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which day is the worst when you're

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Detoxing? I'm on day three of no sugar and I have an ugly headache. Went to a hot yoga last night and sweated my balls off. Woke up with this nasty headache.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:11 PM

Day 3-6 are normally the worst for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:15 PM
Thanks. I felt great the first two days but I read that the liver doesn't actually start cleansing until day three, so that makes sense.

Quoting Hanab818:

DensHag
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Drink lots of water. Hot yoga gives me a headache all the time. I'm sure the detoxing magnifies it.

Hope you feel better soon!
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:19 PM

Im doing a detox right now im on day 5 and im so freaking tired and unfocused but I know when i get to day 6 or 7 ill feel freaking fantastic.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks. I felt great the first two days but I read that the liver doesn't actually start cleansing until day three, so that makes sense.
Quoting Hanab818:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:22 PM
That's what I'm holding out for:)

Quoting Hanab818:

Im doing a detox right now im on day 5 and im so freaking tired and unfocused but I know when i get to day 6 or 7 ill feel freaking fantastic.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks. I felt great the first two days but I read that the liver doesn't actually start cleansing until day three, so that makes sense.

Quoting Hanab818:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I can tell a definite difference between detoxing and not, for sure. Yes, lots of water, thanks!

Quoting DensHag: Drink lots of water. Hot yoga gives me a headache all the time. I'm sure the detoxing magnifies it.

Hope you feel better soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Oh, I'd be a bitch without my coffee. And my family would hate me. Good luck!
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:30 PM

Dont give up! Is this your first time?

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what I'm holding out for:)
Quoting Hanab818:

Quoting Hanab818:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I've been drinking my coffee with turmeric and black pepper for years so I didn't give that up. Lol, yeah, I'd be a bitch without it too.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Oh, I'd be a bitch without my coffee. And my family would hate me. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:15 PM
Yes. I've always cheated.

Quoting Hanab818:

Dont give up! Is this your first time?

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what I'm holding out for:)

Quoting Hanab818:

Quoting Hanab818:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)