• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just want a break

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
i cant do it anymore im so stressed out. i have 3 kids and a dh whos out of town most the week and when hes home hes just as bad as a child. im so angry all the time. i just want some time to myself. i had everything set up for my youngest to go to preschool 4 hrs days 2xs per week but now she is peeing her pants multiple times a day(she doesnt have a uti) maybe nerves but they wont accept her if shes not potty trained and dont allow pull ups. idk but i want her out of the house, i need it or i will break. im doing everything and im to the max. im crying right now. i just wish i could be super mom but i cant
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Spjo127
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:31 PM
How old is your daughter? I am sorry everything is so hard! Maybe at about having time to yourself when DH is home? My therapist always reminds me that I need to make myself the priority otherwise I am no good doing anything for the kids
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:32 PM
Hugs!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:33 PM
Sh3 might be picking up on your feelings and stressing out m kids are very receptive. Have a long talk with your dh and tell him what's up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:35 PM
i have a dd who is 9, a ds 6 and dd3. i was trying to that by getting her in prek but looks like i wont be getting my way and all im seeing is red. :(

Quoting Spjo127: How old is your daughter? I am sorry everything is so hard! Maybe at about having time to yourself when DH is home? My therapist always reminds me that I need to make myself the priority otherwise I am no good doing anything for the kids
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Bribe her. Small steps. If she normally has two accidents make the goal only 1 time a day then she gets her treat. As she improves increase expectations. Because you know she can do it. Send many outfits for her. Don't come in when it happens. Kids will do that to just get to see mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:36 PM
i agree its probably my being upset thats throwing her off but its getting harder and harder to be patient.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sh3 might be picking up on your feelings and stressing out m kids are very receptive. Have a long talk with your dh and tell him what's up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:44 PM
brime98
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:45 PM
Sad :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Focus on what you enjoy about your kids instead of what drives you nuts. Remember, you can't control the situation, only your attitude
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM
2 of your kids are in school fulltime, why is your 3/4 year old too much to handle alone?

I have 3 kids too and i get it, but mine are 4,2, and 8 months and all still at home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)